Our Sunday morning worship service is an active response to God’s Good News. We announce God’s love for the world and invite all people to share in the saving embrace of God. Our worship is traditional, but not formal. We pray for our concerns, for others, and for the world. We listen to scripture and preaching, and we raise our voices in praise and thanksgiving through both music and liturgy. The service lasts approximately one hour and is available via Zoom. You are welcome here!
During July and August, we are worshipping at 9:30 am either outside or in air-conditioned Pilgrim Hall. For the months of September through June, our worship service is held at 10:30 am in the Sanctuary.
E-mail us at email@example.com for the link to our Sunday morning worship service via Zoom.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Inspiring Organ Music, Hymns, and a Choir Anthem
- Welcome from our Pastor and Announcements
- Passing the Peace of Christ (greeting one another)
- Children’s Message
- Scripture reading and Sermon
- Prayers for one another and for the world
- Offering of our treasures
- Benediction sending us out into the world to serve God with gladness
- The Sacrament of Communion observed on the first Sunday of every month—the Communion Table is open to all
Greeters will welcome you as you enter Pilgrim Church. Ushers will hand you a bulletin at the entrance to the sanctuary. Children attend the beginning of worship with their families and leave for Church School after the Children’s Message. Professional childcare is available. The balcony has a quiet room with a speaker so families with restless little ones may enjoy the service. Everyone is invited to stay for Coffee Hour in Pilgrim Hall after worship, where we enjoy coffee, juice, refreshments, and conversation.
SPECIAL SERVICES OCCUR DURING THE YEAR:
- New members received
- Church Council members installed
- Family Sundays (our children stay in worship throughout the service)
- Mission projects celebrated
- Communion received on the first Sunday of the month