Help us kick off Mental Health Awareness Month with a special virtual event!
Join us to celebrate our new name and logo – and our continued commitment to youth and families! Learn about our programs and services through the eyes of special guest presenters:
- Valerie Viscosi, K-12 Director of Counseling for Lexington Public Schools
- Tony Serio, LCSW, Assistant Director of Youth & Family Services, Town of Lexington
- Mona Roy, Special Ed Parents Advisory Council (LexSEPAC), Community Coalition
- Valerie Overton, LexPride, Co-chair
- Meesook Park, LCSW, Co-facilitator Multicultural Parent Support Group
- Barbara Freedman, Lexington Refugee Assistance Program (LexRAP), Family Lead
- YCC Youth Advisory Board
To RSVP, click HERE.
Youth Counseling Connection (formerly LYFS) provides free and accessible support to youth and families. Our services include: short-term counseling, support groups, and community-based programs. YCC’s goal is to improve the emotional wellness of youth in our community.